Information Technology Talent
From application development to infrastructure & operations
Information technology is the backbone of a business. We have a knack for finding exceptional IT professionals with skillsets tailored to your business needs.
Managers and strategists of IT projects are a special breed. They need to understand the ins and outs of the information technology world – its unique rhythms, cadences and dependencies. Our combination of a staffing firm and a digital agency enables Horizontal Talent to understand cross-functional talent when we see it.
- Portfolio & Program Managers ● Project Managers; Project Coordinators ● Systems Analysts ● Business Analysts ● Business Systems Analysts ● Application Analysts ● Data Analysts
Design and development experts figure out which systems need to be connected and what inputs are required. They discover the environment the application lives in, how the information flows and what happens when it’s received. Whether our clients are buying and implementing packaged software or custom developing applications to solve business objectives, we have the experience to match the right talent for your need.
- Web & Desktop Application Architects and Developers ● Front End Developers ● Full Stack Developers ● Middleware developers ● Mobile/iOS Developers ● Developer ● SDET or Software Development Engineer in Test ● ERP Developers and Analysts
Once your application, website or system is built and ready to launch, testing and quality assurance experts make sure everything will run smoothly. These specialists are skilled in manual and automated QA test approaches and can implement and adhere to rigorous QA protocols.
- QA Engineer ● QA Tester ● QA Lead ; QA Manager ● Unit Tester ● Regression Tester ● User Acceptance Tester ● Integration Tester ● Load Tester ● Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP) ● Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST) ● Certified Manager in Software Testing (CMST) ● Certified Software Tester (CSTE) ● Automation Engineers; Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Data generated by an enterprise is a gold mine. But translating this valuable data to actionable insights requires data and analytics expertise. These business intelligence specialists collect and organize information, find patterns, communicate findings and discover ways to bolster the organization.
- Business Intelligence Engineer & Developers ● BI Administrator ● BI Analyst ● BI Manager ● Data Architect ● Data Modeler ● Data Warehouse Developer ● Data Warehouse Architect ● Big Data Architects/Developers ● Database Developers ● ETL Developer ● Data Scientist
Data and system security protect organizations from cyber-crime. Every news headline about a breach is a reminder that the people who plan, implement, test and monitor enterprise security form a shield to keep business’s success and reputation intact. They make sure pieces are in place, train staff, watch for threats and respond when needed.
- Information Security Analysts, Engineers and Architects ● Certified Protection Professional (CPP) ● Cyber Security Engineers ● Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) ● CISO ● IT Risk Management ● Physical Security Professional (PSP) ● Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) ● NERC Critical Infrastructure Protection (NERC CIP)
Infrastructure and operations experts keep your hardware and software running smoothly—from desktops to servers to applications to cloud services. They work at the help desk, in the server room or in an office planning out a network.
- Helpdesk, Desktop Support, and Application Support Professionals ● DevOps, Automation, and Cloud Professionals ● Systems/Network Administrators, Engineers, and Architects ● Database Engineers and Administrators ● Telephony / VOIP Specialists ● Telecommunications Engineers and Analysts ● Incident Management ● Problem Management.
Our areas of
Business & StrategyTo achieve your business goals, you need to clearly define your requirements and establish the right processes to execute them. Our expertise in this field helps us find the right agents of change to meet your needs and drive your business forward. Keep your projects on time, on target and on budget.