Digital Agency – CloudOps Manager (CloudCheckr)
This is a full-time, internal corporate position working on the Horizontal Digital team in our Vadodara/Hyderabad office.
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy that invests in understanding the needs, wants and ambitions of customers through the data they provide — data that is unlocked across every digital experience and engagement. We use this data to meet customers in the right moment, at the right time, on the right channel. And we amplify these moments with precise strategies, technologies and creative approaches to maximize their value.
Founded in 2003, we are a certified Minority Business Enterprise that proudly invests in diversity and growth of our in-house talent as well as our local communities through charitable and on-site volunteer efforts.
Horizontal Digital is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. Additional U.S. offices are in Denver, Dallas and Indianapolis, with a global presence in Dubai; U.A.E.; Bengaluru, Vadodara and Pune, India; and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
DevOps is a Department of Horizontal Digital, within which we have 3 different practices.
- Cloud Engineering
- Build and Release
- Managed Services
This opportunity is for CloudOps role who has experience in managing the cloud economics and capacity planning for AWS and Azure.
- Take complete ownership of CloudCheckr platform to onboard and manage the Azure and AWS clients
- Evaluate and execute the reserved instance purchase plan for capacity planning
- Create strategy on reserved instance coverage to assess profitability and risk mitigation with maximized profitability
- Be the Spoc for CloudCheckr to manage day to day activities and a support function
- Enablement of internal team in respect to CloudCheckr platform
- Coordinate and assist sales team in explaining CloudCheckr’s capabilities to the prospective customers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent qualification.
- Total work experience of 4 to 8 Years.
- Cloud Background preferred (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Data visualization capabilities using Tableau, Power BI etc
- Analytical mindset to take decisions based on large data set
- Should be good at crunching numbers and data handling
- Candidates with AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications will be preferred.
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.