Agent helpdesk professional providing direct customer support to resolve technical issues, as well as “how-to” and technical support for the growing Application suite.
Provides feedback and support to team members and other IT staff to collaboratively work towards timely problem resolution.
Gather information and problem-solving data for the benefit of the team.
- Primary responsibilities include but not limited too, basic technical support and assistance delivered remotely.
- Will be required to respond to customer inquiries on technical products and services, including installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Will be expected to document customer interactions utilizing a ticketing software (ServiceNow) to log incidents and resolution.
- Should be able to resolve problems and escalate as needed.
- May require a college degree or technical certificate(s) along with 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Professional demeanor and communication skills are a must.
- Hours of work will be 12:30pm to 9:00pm, Monday to Friday
Provide 3rd level technical support for Agents in a “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) environment. Must be able to support the various hardware our customers use for their business.
Candidate must have strong troubleshooting skills / knowledge in the following areas required to support our customers:
- O365 support for email client (Outlook)
- knowledge of Windows OS (Win 10 and 11), Microsoft application features and troubleshooting
- knowledge of MAC operating system
- Encryption support (Bitlocker / Filevault)
- Wireless and Wired Internet connectivity
- Assist with troubleshooting spyware and virus problems
- Assist with configuring email on mobile devices
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service focus; is always seen by customers as professional and helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely document calls and resolutions
- Possess knowledge of desktop hardware and software and able to address issues by following established procedures
- Ability to probe customers to determine the actual nature, or underlying cause, of a user problem
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility and urgency
- Must be able to work in a team environment