We are seeking a highly motivated Learning Experience Designer, who is passionate about education and technology. You will be working closely with the product and sales SMEs to create an intuitive and innovative experience for our Agents, to craft compelling, scalable, and highly engaging learning experiences using a range of tools.
• Create innovative and engaging Agent learning experiences that improve business critical capabilities (e.g. product knowledge, skills, mindset).
• Design and develop content for both self-paced and instructor-led learning for various programs including life and annuity products, registered products and business management.
• Collaborate with other departments and vendors to produce Agent training materials, eLearning, media assets, for use at workshops, conferences, and meetings.
• Update existing training materials to include new products and changes because of tax law changes, product enhancements and any other requests by various product centers.
• Use a variety of training tools to develop and update learning resources (e.g. eLearning, video, microlearning, vILT, ILT, job aids, etc.) for Agent training curriculum in all products.
• Pilot and innovate with new learning strategies and tools.
• Organize and prioritize work, manage multiples tasks according to set timelines.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience.
• Thorough knowledge of adult learning concepts and methodologies.
• Experience conducting stakeholder needs/gap analysis and writing performance objectives, course curricula, training design documents, facilitator guides.
• Proficient in all phases of eLearning development - outline, design document, scripting, storyboarding, eLearning development, audio recording/editing, video recording/editing publishing, QA leveraging multiple authoring tools comparable to Articulate 360, Camtasia, Poll Everywhere, Adobe Audition, Adobe Premier, Adobe Illustrator, Photo Editor, Photoshop).
• Ability to create animated, drawn and/or realistic videos (e.g. Murf/WellSaid, Vyond, Camtasia, Video Scribe, Aframe, Adobe After Effects).
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Requires conceptual and innovative thinking.
• Demonstrates proficiencies in project management.
• Experience in delivering virtual classroom.
• Exhibits a high degree of decision making and independence.
• Advanced technical knowledge and experience in specific areas to develop tailored training applications and programs (i.e., Life Insurance, Business Insurance, Annuities, Long-Term Care, Retirement, Estate and Registered Products etc.) – preferred.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The pay range for this role is $50 - $56 per hour. This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.