- 5-7 years’ experience across multiple marketing channels, preferably with International experience
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Will to be hands-on, and roll-up sleeves
- Acute sense of brand and customer intimacy
- Ability to work cross-functionally, cross-culturally and build strong relationships
- Positive, cooperative with a “can do” attitude
- Flexible, innovative and creative – a problem solver who recognizes opportunities and quickly turns them into recommendations
- Organized and detail oriented
- Fast thinking and fast acting
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The pay range for this role is $32 - $43 per hour. This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home