- Learn the business and meet with process owners to maximize workflow, reduce errors, and simplify their operations.
- Strive to optimize business process enhancements with standard Salesforce solutions. Be our Salesforce Evangelist.
- Develop, test, and implement Salesforce solutions in response to evolving business needs.
- Assist in enhancing and supporting our Salesforce integrated Omni Channel solution, Genesys Cloud CX.
- Foster strong relationships with our Salesforce account team and development partners
- Work with members of the IT team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into standard and/or customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements.
- Assure accurate reporting as well as data structure analysis and optimization techniques.
- Review and correct project direction, approach as well as key artifacts and architecture
- Evaluation of options and subsequent presentation to the team and process owners
- Ensure we are following best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as security, performance, development process, and application governance.
- Identification and proactive management of risk areas
- Mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical resources and partner colleagues.
- Maintain current knowledge of Salesforce technology for current and upcoming releases.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Flows for process automation and workflow actions
- Demonstrated progressive hands-on Salesforce administration and development experience.
- 5+ years Salesforce Administration (Visualforce and Lightning Web Components)
- Lightning and UI/UX development experience
- Experience implementing best practices with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Data structure analysis object-oriented design and optimization
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Ability to influence and educate business process owners and colleagues.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with enhancing an existing, stable and fully functional Salesforce environment
- Experience with Salesforce integrations
- Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home