- Responsible for the development and implementation of customers onto the NICE CXone platform, working closely with the business to determine customer contact center process and technical requirements and configure the vendor cloud platform on behalf of the customer and vendor.
- Create, maintain, and update CXone IVR scripts/code using CXone Studio
- Support the integration of CXone technology including screen-pops and omnichannel routing of voice, email and chat via web services.
- Vast understanding of Contact Center Operations including inbound voice (tollfree networks/SIP/IVR/ACD), digital channels including email/chat/SMS/social/AI, reporting, workforce management, contact center reporting, and analytics, leveraging APIs and integrations across the enterprise.
- Document and review the IVR design artifacts
- This position will focus on the development of CXone to include configuring agents, skills, hours of operations, reporting, call flows, routing, integration, and other services on the vendor platform.
- This position serves in a lead implementation role, assisting and mentoring other implementation personnel.
- Works collaboratively on a daily scrum team with a scrum master, product owner, analysts, other developers, and testers to iteratively deliver functional code to production.
- Works with business customers, analysts, and team members to understand requirements.
- Determining third party or customer system (customer CRM, databases, service platforms) integration requirements and building integration services (API, URL calls, etc.)
- Provide customized training to ensure customers have a thorough understanding of these solutions.
- Trouble-shooting problems during the configuration or go-live stages of customer implementations.
- Implementation of NICE CXone advanced services (i.e., Personal Connection, Salesforce or other CRM integration, Chat, Attendant, etc.).
- The primary responsibility is to maintain and enhance our CXone implementations. The secondary responsibility is to work on general IT related tasks as needed.
- Administration & implementation tasks associated with implementing and maintaining our NICE / CXone solution. This includes the configuration, management, and enhancement of the system.
- Create, maintain, and update the CXone applications used for call and screen recordings including Central, QM, WFM, Reporting, and Speech Analytics.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and resolves application problems related to NICE-InContact's contact center technology. Where necessary, work with the CXone team for follow-up and prompt resolution
- Strong background with NICE CXone implementations, including CRM integrations with external platforms
- 3+ years of implementation experience in a cloud computing or telephony environment or 3-5 years’ experience in contact center operations or technology, or process management
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees and customers
- Ability to collaborate across teams to ensure integration and development is completed (Application Development, IT Security, Business, etc.)
- Ability to solve multiple, complex issues and work multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in working with tools like Visual Studio Code, Salesforce, Workbench etc.
- Knowledge about Out of The Box functionality and the ability to discern when to configure over code
- Experience with Scripting call flows, CXone user hub / Studio
- Knowledge, experience, and familiarity with Building REST APIs on Salesforce Platform.
- Strong time management skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of agile, IT Service Management, and other development and support processes and methodologies.
- Understanding and experience working in a Health Care Company
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home