Network Security Engineer,
Drug and background: Done by Client
Our Client is a leading international law firm that provides innovative legal solutions to many of the world's top financial institutions and Fortune Global 500 companies. With a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., we have the global reach and extensive capabilities to provide personalized service wherever our clients’ needs take us. As one of the world’s leading law firms, we seek dynamic individuals who share our commitment to service, innovation, and professional growth.
The Network Security Engineer will make things more secure by improving existing security measures and/or come up with new ones while providing a seamless experience to our end-users, support teams and MSSP. Qualified candidates will have a background in cybersecurity or network engineering.
In this capacity, the Network Security Engineer will:
- Primary goal will be to work with stakeholders and Managed Security Service Provider to troubleshoot issues with firewall;
- Strong functional knowledge on VPN, zone/layer 7 firewall and routing and switching protocol;
- Assist with the design of Secure Architecture of the network;
- Integrate security tasks and activities into system development methodologies (e.g. planning, design, implementation, operations, maintenance, and disposal);
- Perform validation of security controls to ensure consistency with industry standard methodologies; and
- Identify and verify security requirements are met throughout the process.
In addition, the Network Security Engineer will be expected to have experience with the following areas of responsibility:
- Prepare and document secure system development standard operating procedures and protocols;
- Perform vendor technical solution acceptance verification and validation;
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks;
- Assess gaps in existing policy and propose amendments to existing policy or new policy to address these gaps;
- Participate in the development and implementation of enterprise-level technical standards and procedural directives and other guidance materials;
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further network security enhancement;
- Participates in the development, implementation and review of security controls for the network under their purview;
- Coordinates with Infrastructure owners to resolve security issues through system lifecycle; and
- Provides guidance and support to self-testing, security control assessment, preparation of remediation plans, and development of continuous monitoring plans.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience (preferred); (At least 5 years of experience with cybersecurity or information assurance);
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field (required); MS degree (preferred);
- Engineer, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of the network and critical assets using Network Firewalls alongside IPS/IDS;
- Experience in managing playbooks for security Automation and Orchestration using a XSOAR tool;
- Experience in managing policies for CASB using Palo Alto networks CASB;
- Experience in managing remote access solution and provide reports using Panorama and Splunk;
- Strong understanding of PKI infrastructure;
- Detailed technical knowledge of network, load balancers, DMZ, VMware from a security standpoint;
- Experience providing O&M and engineering support to complex, mission-critical systems; and
- Experience with network security, networking technologies, and network monitoring tools.
Employees will be provided with an excellent career opportunity in a collaborative environment, in addition to a generous total compensation package with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on individual contribution and firm profitability.
Eligible employees can participate in the Firm’s comprehensive benefits program, which include the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Long Term Care, and Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary 401k plan and profit sharing
- 10 paid holidays per year, and a generous PTO program
- Family Support including Paid Parental Leave and Fertility coverage
- Bright Horizons (Back-up child care, elder care and online tutoring)
- Dependent Care
- Wellness programs (Employee Assistance Program, mental health and well-being events)
- Anniversary Bonus Program
- Professional Development Programs
- Transportation Allowance and Commuter Benefits
- Auto/Home/Legal Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- And more!
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The salary range for this role is $106,000 - $160,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home