- We’ve data from several internal sources (Policy, Claims, Call Center, Digital, Preferences etc.) as well as external data sources (non-member data, member data from AARP, cleanses address from Acxiom etc.) .
- This position consults with users and technology specialists to define business processes and the information systems for supporting these processes.
- Individual in these roles perform analysis and also serve as business liaisons to understand and refine business requirements.
- They provide technical support in developing systems that are cost effective and meet users’ requirements.
- This function works to create systems that work together in a cohesive manner, enforcing standards and methods consistently across the enterprise.
- This position is in UHC Insurance Solutions – AARP Marketing Datawarehouse (SMART) team.
- 1 Product Owner, 1 Delivery Manager, 1 Scrum Manager, 7 Data Engineers, , 3 QA Engineers, 1 Business Systems Analyst
- Act as liaison between Developers, QA, Business and Systems Analysts and project management groups
- Coordinate with individuals and teams to gather requirements within the OCIO IT organization
- Understand and communicate SMART Team capabilities and offerings to external parties
- Build relationships with internal and external UHG partners
- Assist in creation of effective internal and external team deliverables
- Understand, develop, review, and communicate application requirements and design specifications to SMART team according to the business
- Build and maintain internal documentation suite, including system design documents, environment maps, and business + process flows
- Engage in discussions regarding general content management design topics, including document workflows, lifecycles, reporting, retention policies, etc.
- Effectively engage in daily Agile ceremonies, keeping teams updated on status and raising any potential blockers
- Work with PM and Scrum Master to fulfill near- and long-term departmental goals, including Compliance and HW/SW Project Lifecycle Management activities
- Ensure ongoing effective Design, Development, Validation, and Support activities
- Support and participate in yearly required Disaster Recovery and Compliance activities
- Be an advocate for continuous process improvement
- Develop innovative approaches to fulfilling team and business needs
- Support current system improvements and maintenance along with potential new system development
- Plan and manage assignments of varying scope
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in multiple IT roles: Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Software Development, QA Testing, PMO, Agile Development environment
- 5+ years of experience in creating project and system documentation
- Proficient in MS Visio and knowledge of MS Project
- Possess a Process Improvement and Process Efficiency mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
- General SDLC experience
- General software development automation (CI/CD) experience
- General testing automation (Selenium, RoadRunner, etc.) knowledge
- General Linux OS knowledge
- General database knowledge
- General cloud (Azure, AWS) knowledge
- General virtualization knowledge (VMware)
- General containerization knowledge (Kubernetes)
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home