- This is a software development role responsible for helping to define the technical strategy driving/building commercial technical solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- The ability to design and develop for cloud-based websites and 3D systems is key to this position.
- The person hired for the 3D Web Software Engineer position will be an active member of a high-performance software development and systems engineering team working in an agile environment.
- Specify, design, and lead the development of state-of-the-art software technology platforms utilizing Microsoft, Cloud and Web technologies for the use in the dental and healthcare market globally.
- Active member of high-performance software development and systems engineering teams in an agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related from an accredited institution (completed and verified prior to start)
- Eight (8) years of software development in a private, public, government or military environment
- Proven experience with enterprise scale web development of commercial applications in a Microsoft environment.
- Solid foundations in linear algebra, 3D geometry and coordinate spaces
- Experience with web technologies including: Dom manipulation, HTML5, css, REST API’s and HTML canvases
- Experience with: C#, ASP.Net, and Ajax
- Experience with Microsoft Azure development
- Experience working on an Agile Scrum team
- Demonstrated skills in software engineering methodology including documentation, configuration management, verification and validation, and commercialization.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analysis skills, systems thinker, results driven, self-motivated, team skills, ability to work independently and with distributed teams.
- Experience developing commercial computer systems products, including sophisticated software applications and/or network solutions; working with product management, trainers, customers and end users.
- Niche skill set or specialty product experience. Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position and provides best practicing sharing within work group.
- Plans, designs, develops, codes and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Revises and refines systems as required.
- Participates in the devising of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation.
- Involved in testing and ongoing support of business systems.
- Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
- Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home