- We aren’t looking for just the typical DevOps Engineer. We are seeking an innovative technology “Evangelist” to help transform Medicare & Retirement’s Insurance Solutions IT organization!
- We are searching for a DevOps Engineer to help mature our continuous integration and delivery of software.
- We need your help to support our current CI/CD platform and to shape, design, and drive the future way in which software is built and deployed.
- You will work to drive commonality and simplicity across the various deliverable artifacts in our environment.
- We're a DevOps team, responsible for environment builds, CI/CD and support of a variety of products.
- Come join our diverse team of engineers working together on our new platform.
- There are 2 scums teams that make up this team. 1 PM, 1 Scrum Master, 1 Tech Lead, 2 Managers, and the rest are software engineers (w/ a focus on Cloud/DevOps engineering) What are the work hours? (ex. 9am-5pm, day/night shifts, rotating shifts, etc)
- Lead team efforts to onboard and support applications through automation and standardization
- Evangelize Self Support to all applications to effectively remove blockers and dependencies
- Establish and Support our Automation Capabilities Road Map (The Vision)
- Provide direction and mentor Team members
- Environment Build and Support
- CI/CD Pipeline design, build and automation
- Day to Day collaboration with Scrum Teams, providing support to our developers and testers
- Participation in a rotation for operations support, prod and non-prod
- Participation in software release and deployment activities.
- Certificate Administration and automation
- Writing appropriate levels of documentation
- 3+ years of IT experience on Linux Platform
- 3+ years of IT experience on web-based products
- 3+ years of experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
- 3+ years of experience with Agile methodologies and Test Driven Development
- 3+ years of experience with CI/CD tools (like Jenkins, Sonar, Contrast, Sealights, XLDeploy, Maven, Docker, Ansible, CHEF, Terraform)
- 3+ years of Cloud Experience including HCC Kubernetes and Openshift
- 3+ years of development experience using Java and Python
- 3+ years of experience with at least 1 scripting language such as (Groovy, Shell, Python, BASH or PowerShell)
- 2+ years of building docker base images
- 2+ years of experience supporting RedHat PAM (RHPAM) software Suits
- UHC MRIS Business Application experience (FOX Claims, FOX EDI, AoP, Digital Services, APEX)
- Architecture Experience
- Development Experience
- Infrastructure Experience
- Relational database experience (Oracle and MS SQL Server)
- Ansible or other infrastructure automation tools
- Cloud based experience (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Github (or Git)
- Scripted environments experience
- Configuration as code experience
- IT Operations experience
- Knowledge of Microservice Architecture
- Database change automation experience
- Kafka, Rabbitmq, IBM MQ experience
- Real-time automated metrics and reporting experience
- Monitoring and alerting experience with Dynatrace, Splunk
- CyberArk automation experience
- Debian and NGINX Base Image experience
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home