Responsible for driving the timely delivery of digital products and software on behalf of the business owner and product and engineering/IT teams.
- Ensures requirements are captured, validated, maintained, managed, and tracked.
- Plans and coordinates to ensure team processes are in place, works with product managers to define and maintain product roadmaps, and manages resource allocation and forecasting to deliver projects. Drives product delivery through financial, development and resource management.
- Identifies and manages dependencies between teams and between products, platforms, and operations.
- Reports on product progress and resolves or escalates risks and issues.
- Coordinates release management to align with other initiatives and stakeholder needs.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in Agile product life-cycle management.
- Enables the product and engineering/IT teams to 'get work done' by removing obstacles.
- Negotiates, plans, and manages the release windows and cycles across a portfolio.
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations.
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews.
- Produce Deployment, Run Books, and Implementation Plans.
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required.
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process.
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
- Manage initiatives across several development teams (external & internal) with multiple matrixed stakeholder groups within a complex multi-layered governance structure.
- Work has high to very high-risk interdependencies and may have major costs associated.
- Able to work across multiple products, managing complex initiatives, along with ongoing releases and new product development.
- Able to build a release process and framework which relies on Agile principles and engineering CI/CD best practices.
- Understands and applies current digital technology design, build and operations capabilities and requirements leveraging Agile product methodologies.
- Able to effectively communicate/ translate a product vision, strategy and design amongst product, engineering/IT, UX/UI, Operations teams.
- Continuously seeks to understand new and emerging digital technologies and health care products and adapts work processes to reflect changes in design, build and delivery approaches.
- Understands and creatively problem-solves to remove obstacles to enable digital product delivery (on-time, within budget, and fulfilling documented requirements).
- Possesses technical knowledge and expertise working with engineering/IT teams.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at multiple levels of the organization.
- Effective (or Strong) communicator (written & verbal) with active listening skills.
- Ability to facilitate small group/team discussions.
- Professional and reflects company values and beliefs.
- Strong planning & organizational skills.
- Proactive and able to navigate conflict and help find resolution.
- Problem solver with ability to maintain a keen attention to detail and manage multiple initiatives.
- Strong familiarity with Scrum - Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Advanced Certified Scrum Master (ACSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) preferred.
- Experience in project management for life sciences, health payor, or regulated industries (e.g., commodoties, banking, information managed systems for digital education, government and or non-profit)
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home