- Product Experience Team: Position will be helping with Zelle Growth and adoption. Looking for Product management and Product Marketing backgrounds.
- The Product Manager for Zelle will report to the Principal Product Manager for Zelle.
- They will be responsible for delivering and supporting a digital experience vision and associated roadmap that contributes to seamless utilization of our money movement capabilities to deposit, transfer, fund, and pay to conduct commerce; and creating digital products that can be used by customers and employees.
- The person in this role will collaborate with peers and other leaders to visualize, strategize, prioritize, implement, and measure our impact and growth of Move Money digital products and digital engagement, to maximize digital product value to the bank.
- Product Owner for a Zelle journey team as a member of a Scrum team to help drive Zelle product enhancements and other efforts.
- Ability to understand the product strategy, contribute towards it and translate to Scrum team deliverables.
- Ability to write stories and other agile ceremonies.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and business partners to define digital capabilities and experience and aligns with other Consumer segment, and enterprise strategies.
- Partner with capability managers, delivery managers, architects, UX Design, scrum masters, business lines and other product managers to evangelize the best solutions and facilitate execution across various stakeholders.
- Conduct data analysis and customer research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are identified along with the most fitting solution.
- Work collaboratively across BLs / Functions to define, sequence, and execute the Digital Move Money Experience roadmap.
- Advocates and embodies customer-obsession, within and outside the Consumer digital team, resulting in simple, frictionless, & innovative digital products/experiences.
- Presents persuasively and authoritatively to peers and other leaders, while facilitating collaborative conversation.
- Contribute to create experience roadmaps aligned with partner business objectives.
- Take experiences from initial concept through user research, co-creation, and rapid prototyping.
- Articulates the trade-off between KPIs that measure customer experience and KRIs that measure risk.
- Demonstrates thought leadership by integrating analytics to drive innovative experiences for customers that have a positive impact on business results.
- Manages a consistent, repeatable set of product artifacts (product-level roadmaps, feature / function gap analysis, journey / process maps, inventory of “best-in-class” experiences), evolving them in sync as our business changes and grows.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 5 or more years of product management experience
- Considerable experience with digital product development in an Agile environment
- Extensive product/program development, implementation and strategic analysis experience within a matrixed environment
- Thorough knowledge of competitive market, operations and various products and services within financial services or other direct to consumer industries
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial and competitive analysis skills
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home