Remote in the US
As HRIS Sr Analyst, you will be an integral part of hard-working HR Tech team and will be responsible for the successful completion of Success Factors Employee Central Administration tasks. The primary focus of this position is the administration and day-to-day operations of modules of SuccessFactors. The systems administrator is responsible for supporting the daily operations, customer support, maintenance, testing, troubleshooting, and reporting as needed. In addition, this role will provide performance administration and technical support for global teams.
What You'll Do
- Serves as primary system administrator and source for technical advice, mentorship, and support to all end users on one or more modules of SuccessFactors.
- Identifies risks and system issues across all platforms and calls out as necessary.
- Owns & Supports Success Factors EC & Performance Module.
- Actively involved in continued innovation to the HRIS technical infrastructure: research recommendations, leads improvements and solutions to improve user experience and support business processes.
- Test, support and maintain modifications, utilities and tools associated with the system.
- Lead and/or participate in HRIS projects as needed and assist with project planning, scheduling, coordination, communication, and implementation activities.
- Analyze and build ad hoc reports as needed to support business needs and initiatives.
- Serve as liaison to Business partners and Information Technology department on HRIS systems.
- Performs system maintenance, including conducting functional reviews, testing and implementation of release changes, upgrades, or break/fixes. Collaborates with IT Change Board to apply configuration changes to system environments.
- Congure, revise & update Success Factors Modules, and employee HRIS systems, Responsibilities also includes helping set up test data for third party vendor integration testing.
- Serves as HRIS functional liaison and understands the function of all SuccessFactors HR systems, integrations and how they are used
- Develop requirements for integrating SAP SuccessFactors with other related software products.
- Test functionality, build test scripts, facilitate user acceptance testing, and train end users on new and current functionality.
- Maintains and supports SuccessFactors system based on operational and regulatory requirements through the review, testing and implementation of upgrades and improvements.
- Resolve future needs and communicate to HR and IT to support the business.
- Maintain and develop deeper proficiency in technological advancements.
What You Bring To The Table
- 5-6 years of experience in technical fields such as HRIS, HRIT. Knowledge of Successfactors is a must. Valid Employee Central Certification is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- SuccessFactors experience strongly preferred, with experience with multiple modules in SuccessFactors such as Compensation, Employee Central, Recruiting, Performance and Goals, etc.
- Problem solving/analytical skills; detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to design and deliver training materials to end users.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts to all levels of employees.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The salary range for this role is $110,000- $145,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home