- Manages the development and implementation process of company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Estimates project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort.
- Prepares project plans, schedules, and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project.
- Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies and by working with SQA to develop and execute project quality plans.
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- Consults with internal project groups by sharing project management knowledge and assisting or mentoring more junior project leaders in project management processes and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree plus 2-5 years of related work experience with a good understanding of specified functional area, or master’s degree with 0-2 years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Working technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices, and procedures.
- General understanding of business unit/group function.
- Will perform this job in a quality system environment.
- Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Has a broad knowledge of technical alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the systems environment.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The pay range for this role is $17 - $23 per hour. This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home