- Develop and communicate strategies and campaign progress to clients and internal stakeholders
- Manage paid search campaigns across multiple channels and multiple clients – including keyword research, planning, strategy, execution, analysis and reporting
- Identify areas for ongoing optimizations, bid optimizations, and design and implement tests for optimal performance
- Work with media planners to ensure search campaigns are effectively supporting client objectives
- Prepare competitive intelligence reports through third-party tools and create client presentations
- Analyze and interpret campaign data to provide insights for digital reports, in collaboration with analytics and media planning team
- Ensure third-party tracking is executed correctly in coordination with the analytics team (e.g., tracking pixels, call tracking, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of search engine trends to develop agency POVs and communicate best practices to clients and internal team
- 1 to 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Bing
- Google Search/Display certifications preferred, Microsoft certifications a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with at least one third-party ad server (like DoubleClick, Atlas or Sizmek) and dashboard visualization (Tableau, Domo, etc.)
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home