- Global Labeling and Packaging Operations department designs, develops, and supports packaging and product labeling for the full lifecycle of Intuitive products.
- The ideal candidate for this position will create and manage the product labeling to support business and operational goals. The role will require interface with cross functional/IT business stakeholders to support & manage current and new labeling solutions and work along side with the project management.
- The Product Information Label Specialist, as part of the Global Labeling department, is responsible for creating regulatory compliant labels on product labels. The Product Information Label Specialist will support Labeling Project Management by helping to coordinate team deliverables for labeling projects.
- Able to create/update/maintain various iteration of the product label content and artwork along with managing changes within document management system
- Able to create and administer formats, execute qualification in label design system
- Execute required label qualifications including attributes, tables, images, symbols and translations
- Collaborate with business unit/IT stakeholders in the development of labeling solutions
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities with IT/business partners for product label content
- Minimum Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in science or engineering or equivalent experience (3-5 years) in regulated industry
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or previous experience with label creation software (e.g. BarTender, Prisym) preferred
- Experience supporting and administering Prisym and/or other labeling system
- Working knowledge and/or experience of Agile PLM or similar PLM business systems in medical device or life science industry.
- Experience with Change Management or document control preferred to be able to process and maintain the labeling changes
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and proactively reaches out to stakeholder to make efficient progress on projects
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The pay range for this role is $71 - $82 per hour. This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home