- Support, develop and/or execute social media strategies and campaigns that align with our clients’ marketing goals and objectives.
- Create high-quality social media content, including graphics, photos, videos and written copy.
- Write engaging and persuasive social media copy that resonates with our clients’ target audience(s) and drives engagement.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop eye-catching visual assets that grab the audience's attention and reinforce our clients’ messaging.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, best practices, and technologies and incorporate them into clients’ social media strategies.
- Manage day-to-day social media for multiple clients (both B2B and B2C), including scheduling and monitoring of client content.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for social content creation and community management.
- Work in conjunction with our digital strategy and media/paid social teams to measure key performance indicators for all projects and adjust content strategies accordingly to improve engagement, reach and ROI
- Work within budgets and estimates.
- One to three years of experience creating content for social.
- Fluent across a variety of social channels.
- Strong writing skills with an ability to write in different styles and tones for various target audiences.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creativity and willingness to experiment with new ideas and formats.
- Knowledge of graphic design and multimedia production tools.
- Proactive in managing expectations of internal and external key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, display and mobile advertising
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Workspace (Gmail, Calendar, Slides, Sheets, etc.)
- Experience with major brands and agency experience is a plus.
- Routinely takes initiative to improve process/workflow/methodologies.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including copywriters, art directors, social strategists and account managers.
- Experience in identifying, recruiting and managing influencers for campaigns.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home