- Provide software expertise for new products as well as changes to existing products
- Coordinate the investigation of technical issues across Azure Pipelines, Infrastructure configuration, mobile applications, Desktop applications and Web applications; working with the technical leads of each function, driving to root cause and proposals for improvements to our products
- Conduct/engage in software design reviews for products in development to ensure code developed meets or exceeds coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency
- Build and deploy cutting edge patient management and support services on Azure using .NET Core, C#, Python, and/or other supporting languages
- Assist with system, software, security, and risk management documents
- Test, debug, and document integration solutions and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets the business needs, while in compliance with applicable regulations and processes
- Create, control, and store software source and executable code
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Software, Computer Science, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of progressive software development experience
- Demonstrated experience conducting software investigations, designing, developing, and delivering innovative software technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders and senior leadership
- Advanced level degree in Engineering, Software, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Experience with Cloud development in Azure and/or AWS
- Software development experience utilizing .NET, C#, and/or Python
- Mobile application development
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home