- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain cloud applications
- Maintain existing system environments through proactive patching, system health/performance monitoring and problem resolution
- Work on Azure Pipelines and Infrastructure configuration management activities such as build, release administration and new environment configuration.
- Maintain and deploy critical infrastructure components through Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tooling across multiple environments
- Troubleshoot and monitor Azure cloud-based systems implementations for availability, performance, reliability, security, etc. using tools like Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, or similar
- Implement and maintain an enterprise-grade security posture for all production and non-production systems inclusive of secrets management, secure coding practices, credential management, and cloud-based network and access management patterns and practices
- Deliver quality, responsiveness and availability within system and service design
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new and enhanced features
- Document work per medical device standards including writing software requirements and validation protocols
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features and functionality
- Follow internal software development, validation and cybersecurity procedures to comply with medical regulations
- Perform debugging of issues and testing of new system capabilities
- Guide the development of software and cloud service-related procedures and implementation of industry best practices
- Develop and patent novel technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Software, Computer Science, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in a similar role and/or software engineering experience, including experience with a major cloud service provider (i.e. Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Demonstrated experience setting up and maintaining DevOps, CI/CD infrastructure and pipelines
- Working knowledge of DevOps/Automation tools including Ansible, Jenkins, Git, etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders and senior leadership
- Proficient with MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced level degree in Engineering, Software, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Medical device experience, especially active implantable or Class III devices
- Developing and deploying Azure services in C# utilizing .NET Core
- Hands-on experience with the development and deployment of Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) templates and modules within a cloud-based deployment model
- Experience in dealing with topics related to cyber security, data privacy, etc.
- Development of iOS and Android applications
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home