- Responsible for overseeing the relationship with our Shared IT Service Provider and the contractual framework.
- Responsible for monitoring service supply with respect to service level agreements and other operational measures
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support overseeing the relationship with the Service Provider
- Support assessing the performance of the Service Provider
- Check Service Provider conformity with respect to legal and external regulatory requirements.
- Support the Business Owner in choosing appropriate Service Levels
- Support fulfilment of relevant documentation obligations with respect to Outsourcing in the sense of Group Outsourcing Policy
- Review the Service Agreements and the fulfilment of the Service Agreements based on monitoring information requested from the Service Provider
- Advise on disputes with respect to fulfilment of Service Agreements.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home