This exciting role sits in the Global Business Services Program Management Office (PMO), delivering effective and efficient programs and services through Program Management and Business Improvement. This role will contribute to success by delivering impact, profitable results, proactive risk management and contribution to growth. The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who understands how to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. This candidate must also have an interest in innovating to solve business problems creatively and a willingness to immediately tackle key challenges.
The Project Manager – GBS PMO will work independently to help design, deliver and embed business changes / processes to support our Global Business Services. This highly skilled and experienced Project Manager will work closely with key internal stakeholders across the business at all levels to identify required changes, the nature and level of change impact on the business, and will manage the change processes, ensuring business readiness and engagement so that program objectives and business benefits are delivered and met. This role will report to the Senior Director, Global Business Services PMO.
- Strategize and execute project plans exclusively designed for the activation phase of Construction Facility development projects, encompassing well-defined goals, deliverables, precise timelines, and budgets.
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams involved in the facility activation process.
- Collaborate closely with architects, engineers, and construction teams to ensure a smooth transition from construction to activation.
- Monitor and control project progress during the activation phase, ensuring adherence to timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
- Identify and mitigate activation-related risks, issues, and conflicts to ensure a successful facility launch.
- Define activation requirements, specifications, and objectives in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Procure and manage resources required for facility activation, such as equipment, utilities, permits, and certifications.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes, and safety standards during the activation process.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration among project team members and stakeholders.
- Provide regular project status updates, reports, and presentations to senior management and stakeholders, emphasizing activation progress.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, specifically in managing the activation phase of manufacturing facility construction development projects.
- In-depth knowledge of activation processes, requirements, and best practices for manufacturing facilities.
- Strong understanding of construction and engineering principles related to facility activation.
- Proficient in project management software and tools for scheduling, budgeting, and documentation.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities, with a keen eye for detail and a focus on delivering results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration and stakeholder management.
- Sound problem-solving and decision-making capabilities, with the ability to adapt to changing project requirements and constraints.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, codes, and safety standards applicable to manufacturing facility activation.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The pay range for this role is $88 - $99 per hour. This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home