Contract: 8 months
*candidates must complete a background check upon offer including nicotine*
EBI Developer with Epic Certification is responsible for delivery of modern business intelligence, analytics and data warehousing solutions including design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of enterprise business intelligence platforms. May specialize in Epic Cogito, Epic Clarity, Epic Caboodle, BI/reporting, and/or database technologies. Works with other technical team members to deploy solutions using best practices for architecture, design, coding, and testing to support data movement/transformation, data analysis, relational/multidimensional (OLAP) database objects, and data visualization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Analyze detailed end user specifications. Design and develop solutions to accommodate business requirements.
- Tunes and optimizes process to improve the performance and works with DBAs on optimizing query response times.
- Supports production deployments and automation. Conduct troubleshooting production and performance issues.
- Establish security standards for projects, roles, users, privileges in different environments (DEV, QA, PROD etc.).
- Performs code reviews and develops test plans for unit testing.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Must have Epic Cogito Certification and at least 2 years of experience in ambulatory data research and report development in Epic Clarity.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in development using BI tools.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in Data Warehousing, with thorough knowledge of dimensional modeling.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in database development, using SQL and PL/SQL, with in-depth knowledge of analytical functions.
- Experience with SDLC and exposure to Agile/SCRUM practices is ideal. Must possess excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, and enterprise BI reporting tools (Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SSRS) preferred.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home