- The Digital Intelligence & Optimization organization responsible for reporting and analysis in the Ecommerce department at Client.
- Looking for two junior analyst roles, one to support reporting from Adobe Customer Journal Analytics & one to support users of a tool called Contentsquare.
- One role is focused on support for reporting, making sure reports generated from Adobe Customer Journey Analytics are sent on time.
- Where discrepancies are found, they could be the front lines of fixing an error and escalating to management if they cannot fix it.
- This person may also provide some ad hoc analysis related to traffic and engagement of how customer are engaging with elements of the web site and mobile apps.
- One focused on using Contentsquare, an experiential analytics SaaS tool.
- Within this role, this person would provide administrative support for user access, assist non-power users with questions, grab snapshots for future analysis, as well as provide some ad hoc analysis related to how customer are engaging with elements of the web site and mobile apps.
- Early on they will be trained on executing specific tasks, as well as given additional training, working their way up towards supporting questions from internal partners reviewing data from reports produced by the team.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Ability to gather and interpret data
- Experience using SaaS software
- Strong communication skills
- Helpful to others
- Problem solver with outside the box thinker
- Experience working in eCommerce, with websites or digital marketing
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home