Knowledge, Education, and Experience Required
- 3+ years of experience in fast-paced, high-volume development operations
- Undergraduate degree required
- Experience complying and development department protocols and processes (e.g., prospect review)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Demonstrated computer literacy- MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Skills and Other Requirements
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of individuals within the university
- Good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work irregular and/or extended hours when needed
Other Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- bCRE preferred
- Experience in Raiser's Edge preferred
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home