- We are seeking a Sr. Data Analyst, with expertise in HR business analysis and understands the different stages of the hiring funnel.
- Your focus will be analyzing and reporting on the effectiveness of our marketing efforts through application and hire volume to ensure we are able to support the volume of open roles available throughout the organization.
- This person should feel comfortable reporting on performance at a global scale.
- Analyze the number of active job seekers and applications in a market compared to the number of openings available to determine if there is appropriate supply for the demand needed
- Report on open roles performance through application volume. Make recommendations on investment based on this performance
- Produce regular reports to share performance updates and insights that will inform decisions and keep stakeholders informed
- Conduct regular audits of data flowing into reporting tools to maintain data integrity
- Design and develop data visualizations and dashboards using DOMO and Excel to communicate insights to stakeholders
- Supports in pulling together Adhoc reports as needed
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to evaluate and present actionable data
- Minimum 2 years in an analyst role
- Professional with strong organizational, communication and administrative skills
- Strong time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and organize
- Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners to drive and influence intended business results
- A transformational mindset and willingness to challenge current approaches
- Strong agility to pivot to new priorities as business needs dictate
- Advanced Skills in: Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Technical experience with: Domo, Taleo, Salesforce, Google Analytics (UA & GA4) and Google Analytics Tag Manager
- Formal experience in project management
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home