Staff Engineer SCM- Internal Apps, (77572)
3 month contract to hire
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on Supply Chain IT team as a principal techno-functional developer for Clarify CRM and SCALE WMS applications.
- Needs to analyze business requirements, create designs and develop and provide documentation by utilizing Network specified tools and methodologies.
- Needs to have strong functional knowledge of Clarify CRM and Warehouse Management modules so that he/she can transform the business requirements of the warehouse processes.
- Provide information system technology solutions by adhering to Network prescribed life-cycle tools and methodologies.
- May provide a variety of services ranging from day-to-day support, maintenance, design, development, and trouble-shooting to improve, advance, or simplify Network’s business processes.
- May provide leadership or project management within the application development team to deliver coordinated software solutions.
- May define standards and procedures; refine methods and techniques for information modeling and best practices for application software development and deployment.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university preferably in IT or related fields.
- At least 8 years of experience in CRM and WMS with functional experience in vendor specific applications - Clarify and Manhattan SCALE.
- Experience with Amdocs Clarify CRM.
- Experienced with working with Manhattan SCALE WMS Systems.
- Strong experience with developing interfaces between various systems related to warehouse management.
- Experience in Designing and developing cloud solutions, translating business requirements into scalable, flexible, and secure cloud architectures - specifically AWS.
- This person is responsible for providing advanced technical leadership for complex project work. Decisions should be based on business requirements provided by business units and team members.
- Responsible for supporting release management activities, deploying program builds to development, test and production environments, maintaining CI/CD environments, including administration and scripting as necessary.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The pay range for this role is $62 - $73 per hour. This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home