Onsite- Englewood ,CO or Plano, TX
Senior UI Engineer (VMS ID 77574)
3 month contract to hire
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the UI and Front End development of many product line
- Work with designers and developers to develop modern, intuitive user interfaces for Software IDE.
- Work on design, look, and feel of Software IDE.
- Continuously improve the user experience.
- Improve JS and CSS quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Self-driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Enhancing the look and feel of various product line
- Help in mentoring junior and mid-level developers
- Bacherlor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to quickly break down and understand complex issues.
- Experience with software engineering best practices, including use of version control systems, change and defect tracking tools, and test automation tools.
- DevOps background (Linux/Bash, Docker, CI/CD)
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The pay range for this role is $49 - $60 per hour. This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home