- Previous Real Estate Industry experience
- Experience including leadership of an organization with 5 or more direct reports, and a proven track record contributing to strong, consistent growth and building brand recognition.
- Must have experience with scaling up a company with profits, directly through marketing efforts.
- Digital marketing experience required including expertise in analytics (sales funnels, website, social, A/B and multivariate testing.
- Expertise with WordPress, Salesforce, Google Analytics.
- Holistic experience with website, email, SEO/SEM, content/collateral, PPC and other marketing campaigns, mobile apps, PR, web and mobile advertising, social media, and events.
- Robust analytical skills, with ease creating and turning spreadsheets into actionable insights.
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating campaign strategies required.
- Ability to effectively manage budget and perform financial forecasting.
- Extensive hands-on experience in creating strategies and plans that have delivered results.
- Extreme attention to detail, creative and passion for design.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to build enduring internal and external relationships.
- Ability to lead and inspire teams and individuals.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
- A strong desire to contribute immediately as well as build future capability is essential.
- Focus on excellence and quality.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home