- This position is to support the BI reports and visualizations for the existing Global Supply Chain Business System organization through the development of database tools for the organizations we support.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to use critical thinking to develop available data into tools that best support the business needs.
- Cognos Report Development (ability to write code to build reports directly or through Cognos)
- SQL Query Development experience
- Proficient in Power BI Dashboarding and Report Development, including DAX development.
- Relational Database Development Experience
- Microsoft Office Tools
- The primary role will be to learn and develop tools to support the routine business processes and recommend solutions to support the business.
- This role will be used to produce and post routine reports and then automate the report generation.
- This role is full time and is expected to be on site initially. Once the skills and capability have been established, then limited remote working options can be considered.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home