- Provides functional consulting on Infor ERP LN and other Enterprise Applications and Business Intelligence projects and facilitates discussions to make major decisions for enterprise-wide systems.
- Hands-on techno functional depth for ERP LN Logistics, enables direct oversight, problem-solving skills and participation for complex application implementations, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting.
- Acts as the primary interface with business managers, senior users, sponsors or application consultants during the development process.
- Determines scope, technical requirements, budget estimates, time-frame and detailed system design for proposed major developments, upgrades, modifications or enhancements to existing enterprise applications.
- Supports the End to End processes (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Make to Stock, Plan to Product and Service to Cash) and linkage between upstream and downstream effects within the system
- Implement and configure EDI mappings for 850, 855 860 and 810 translations.
- Conducts functional assessments, write requirements, design specs and UAT scripts, collaborates with Developers and perform testing of new developments and customizations in the areas of manufacturing, distribution, planning, warehousing, and service packages of ERP LN.
- Configures and tests functionality to satisfy business requirements as they change.
- Assist with implementations and upgrades to the ERP system in the areas of data migration, data validation, system configuration, table sharing, testing, CRP, UAT, and documentation.
- Researches KB’s to understand the LN table knowledge and linkage between tables and processes to execute the necessary testing after KB’s are installed.
- Works with end users to gather requirements and recommend optimal business processes relative to ERP LN functionality.
- Documents changes and updates process flows as needed to maintain procedural governance.
- Develops Training documents for functional processes and conducts Training sessions for Key and End Users globally.
- Builds business intelligence requirements, monitors development along with BI/Reporting team members, and participates in roll-out and successful adoption of BI technologies globally.
- Works to improve the systems and processes currently in place by researching and analyzing the current environment and put forth recommendations and products to improve the overall environment.
- Analyzes and resolves complex issues, questions and problems reported via IT Helpdesk Desk.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/MIS/Business Administration or a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 4-8 years of professional IT or Consulting experience
- A minimum 2-4 years of experience participating in ERP LN implementation teams
- A minimum 2-4 years of relevant Infor LN experience, preferably with LN 10.4 upwards versions experience
- Infor LN functional experience with manufacturing, distribution, planning, warehousing, and service packages
- Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, v-look ups, and h-look ups
- Participated on a cross-functional implementation team which completed a long-term full ERP implementation cycle project
- Experience using agile methodology to achieve project success.
- Experience with ERP implementations, primarily within a manufacturing organization
- An expert knowledge of how current trends and technology may be used to support business partners.
- A proficient understanding of and ability to identify how technology solves business problems
- Very strong analytical ability, strong judgment and problem analysis techniques
- Positive attitude, ability to work in a team and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home