- Independently leads and provides project management leadership for digital creative programs and projects
- Responsible for PMing detailed concepts and execution of digital media units (banner ads, rich media and custom units) and social media within various brand campaigns
- Works hand in hand with overarching creative campaign PM, but ultimately responsible for digital deliverables
- Ensures digital outputs meet business requirements on time and within budget
- Effectively manages and works with both internal and external digital media vendor partners
- Leads activities proactively to mitigate risks and resolve issues
- Creates timelines and communicates schedule variances
- Monitors progress of project and reports status
- Performs any corrective actions and escalates with recommendations
- 5+ years of project management experience leading medium to large size projects
- Creative PM experience preferred (knowledge of agency campaign processes)
- 4-year college degree required
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Must possess knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
- Comfortable with ambiguity, flexibility and change
- Strong interpersonal, partnership, and collaboration skills used to solve problems and drive decisions
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint: 5+ Years
- Effectively manages work with vendor partners
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects, for self and others
- Experience managing medium to large size multi-million dollar projects and/or experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational & analytical skills
- High degree of professionalism and high sensitivity for confidentiality
- Strong sense of urgency and demonstrates initiative and follows through
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home