- Looking for a successful Data Analyst to support our Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) and Data Privacy and Protection (DPP) initiatives .
- This role will collaborate with the business line and technology groups.
- Python, SAS, and ETL experience
- Analytics (data quality)
- Presentation skills
- Effectively work in matrixed team of Data Analysts, Project Managers and Business Analysts in support of a specific business and/or regulatory need.
- Research and build a detailed understanding of the problem and related data assets in order to code the data processing and analysis.
- Light development coding
- Ensure that the data used follows the compliance, access management and control policies of the company while meeting the data governance requirements of the business.
- Work with technical groups to support the collection, integration and retention of the data sources.
- Apply data visualization and summarization techniques to the analytical results.
- Interpret and communicate the results in a manner that is understood by the business.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years related technical experience and 3+ years analytical experience in the Banking/Financial industry or similar highly regulated industry.
- Proficiency with SQL & SAS (mid to expert level)
- Intermediate knowledge of application coding and development lifecycle.
- Analytical: (e.g. comfortable with data) and can combine an understanding of business objectives, customer needs, and data required to deliver customer experience and business results.
- Intermediate knowledge of data governance, data management, data architecture, data modelling concepts and data governance tooling and the complexities of data in a large financial and/or highly regulated institution.
- Willingness to continuously develop and acquire new technical skills, learn new tools & programming languages and Big Data techniques.
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Effective oral and written communication with the ability for analyzing, slicing and dicing data while deriving significant insights.
- Natural curiosity and self-directed ability to seek out information and meet goals/deadlines.
- Agile experience: Very comfortable following Agile Scrum methodology.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home