High School Diploma or equivalent. Some post-secondary education with coursework in business or a related field preferred.
• Strong attention to detail and accurate record keeping.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to manage multiple communication workflows across multiple platforms.
• Meet daily assignment deadlines.
• Proficiency using a variety of software applications, in particular, Microsoft Office.
We have two Administrative Specialist openings to help us with this important work. Reporting to the team’s co-managers, you will execute the communication, organization, and recording of information flowing through our e-mail box throughout the day. Primary responsibilities include tracking e-mails, filing communications into appropriate folders and repositories, creating and communicating assignment work as it comes into the mailbox, and ensuring appropriate record keeping of correspondence. In addition, the Administrative Specialist may be asked to create meeting invites, add/remove agenda items, and assist with meeting minutes.
• Effectively communicate with stakeholders via email, phone, etc.
• Take direction, collaborate well with others, and ask for help from colleagues as needed.
• Ability to follow multiple procedures simultaneously.
• Strong leadership skills with an ability to proactively address daily challenges.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and receptive of new concepts; requires minimal amount of supervision to fulfill job duties.
This is 100% Remote position.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The pay range for this role is $17 per hour. This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home