Reports to: Brand Manager, Travel Retail
- Individual contributor role responsible for executing the strategy of the Travel Retail Brand Team. This person will support the Travel Retail Brand Merchandising team roughly 70% of their time, and Store Operations team roughly 30% of their time.
- They will support in areas including but not limited to: merchandise assortment, system utilization, data entry, sample management, and event management. Drives accuracy of product delivery through excellent execution, timely communication, and management of assortment documentation and communication.
Travel Retail Merchandising:
- Merchandise Assortment Catalog
- Shipping Partner Samples
- Support in creation of Monthly Retail sales recap
- Update and Maintain Travel Retail Calendar
- Update and Maintain Master SKU List (merchandise assortment tool) and SAS Lists
- Own GWP buys & updating GWP tracker
- Market Week Planning/Sample Coordination
- Own PINK Apparel Assortment
- PINK Apparel SAP Uploads
- Update and Maintain Military Calendar
- Ad Hoc Debit Requests
- TR Week Gratis
- Cannes/RSM Debit Requests
As part of Travel Retail Store Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Support store communications by overseeing the translation and posting of all Store Operations tools, maintaining the Portal website, and creating and distributing the TR Newsletter.
- Support TR projects and events by identifying, vetting, and securing vendors for services, experiences, and products, managing the entire process from contracts to vendor setup in internal systems to payment.
- Support the logistics of inbound and outbound freight to and from event locations, and compiling and organizing data related to vendors, products, shipping, and services.
- 3-5 years experience in related business.
- Proficient in Excel and Power point.
- Understanding of retail math and merchandising metrics.
- Experience with SAP and international business preferred
- Ability to identify opportunities and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Strong communication skills, ability to present information that is relevant to topic and audience.
- Customer service mindset, providing best work to internal and external teams
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Experience with international logistics a plus
- English speaking required; multi-lingual a plus
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home