- Client Health Technology Data Platform and Architecture group.
- The team we are specifically hiring for is the Health Customer Graph team.
- It is a newly formed team that is working towards providing a unified, aggregated view of Client Health customers.
- The team is currently one Product Owner, two Senior Engineers and a Senior QA.
- We are developing the new systems with GraphQL, .NET Core, MongoDB and Nifi.
- We use GitHub Actions.
- The additional team meber will help us partner with the Project Triumph initiatives to achieve their goals as well as get the initial production launch of Health Customer Graph completed.
- Project Triumph is focusing on the Commercial Care business and moving the onboarding process to newer more secure and compliant systems.
- As a Quality Engineer, you will be testing high availability data intensive systems that will be integrated with internal and external applications, and various other systems.
- You will be one of the Quality Engineers of the all-new Health Customer Graph team utilizing event-driven architecture to provide a unified, aggregate view of Client Health Customer data and to serve as the basis for interfaces with various partners.
- You will both writing test plans, creating and executing manual tests, and writing automation tests.
- You will also collaborate with other teams to ensure smooth integrations.
- You can expect to work with technologies such as AWS, Java, .NET Core, Nifi, GraphQL, MongoDB, and more.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Drive higher quality through clear and thorough test plans and scripts
- Hands-on execution of manual tests with strong API testing skills
- Capable of developing automated tests in Java and in Postman.
- 3+ years of quality testing experience and Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or related discipline or equivalent experience preferred
- Understanding of HIPAA and HiTrust compliance requirements
- Knowledge of .NET and GraphQL
- Knowledge of MongoDB and SQL Server highly preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud-based SaaS implementations
- Demonstrated leadership
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve conflict
- Familiarity with continuous delivery processes and DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Octopus)
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The pay range for this role is $47 - $58 per hour. This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home