- The QA Tester is a key member of a diverse and high performing team responsible for delivering a variety of eGRC solutions to the Bank.
- Job duties include assuring the quality of software solution releases and guiding business partners (internal risk and compliance professionals) through User Acceptance Testing.
- The Agile team this position will be on has a daily stand up at 9:30AM CT so if they are west coast, we’d need them to be able to be online and attending that meeting.
- We’d also want them to work until 4-4:30PM CT as we have Business Line Partners that are all over the country.
- Prior QA testing experience (preferably at least 3-5 years), Agile Scrum experience (preferably at least 2-3 years), and strong attention to detail
- RSA Archer experience, Business Analyst skills, and strong problem solving skills
- When we hire FTE for this position, we say Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (this would be 5-7 years as QA tester)
- Review requirements for understandability and completeness
- Develop and execute test plans and manual test cases
- Validate user expectations are achieved during the testing process
- Manage issue resolution with configuration staff
- Review configuration meets established best practices and standards
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong trouble-shooting skills
- The ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with RSA Archer Smart Suite Framework
- Business Analyst skills
- Agile Scrum experience
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home