- 8-10 years of Business analyst (BSA) experience in custom web application development and JDE 9.2 (Sales & Distribution and Pricing module).
- Skilled in requirements analysis and elicitation from internal users, retailers (end customers), and vendor partners.
- Proven experience in writing specifications such as User Stories, Use cases, Functional Design specification, process flows, Table Design and mapping and designing solution.
- Experience in JSON, XML and SOAPUI or POSTMAN
- Ability to analyze application tables and design new/ extend tables, perform mapping of frontend screens and upstream and downstream applications
- Experienced in partnering with UX designer to translate business requirements to best in class user experience screens for web front end.
- Ability to write SQLs of medium complexity for data analysis, testing and trouble shooting.
- Experience in writing user acceptance criteria, Functional, integration and end to end testing and supporting User acceptance testing
- Experienced working in an Onsite-Offshore model.
- Skilled in assessing the effort and giving estimates/ story points.
- Conducting Demo to stake holders.
- Experience in Agile practice.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and come up with improved ways to perform.
- Proven work experience of partnering with other BAs from different teams.
- Must be a team player, excellent communication, owners mind set, learning mind set.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home