- Breaking down current PC wall arm sets. Removing computers, monitors, scanners, etc.
- Setting up the same equipment on new arms in rooms and work areas.
- Troubleshooting basic Windows OS issues.
- Moving equipment from place to place within the hospital or to another off side location.
- Imaging desktops and laptops (using the NLH internal OS Deployment system)
- Assisting with daily tasks and tickets for equipment deployment and retrieval.
- More items related to a daily Desktop support technician role in between project hours.
- No education requirements but prefer an associates degree or industry certifications related to the field such as A+, Network +, Older Microsoft certifications such as MTA, MCSA, or MCSE.
- Immediate to advance use of MS Windows 10, basic to Intermediate OS troubleshooting skills,
- Ability to use MS Office suite programs, familiarity with web based ticketing systems.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home