A surgical device company is hiring an Project Manager - Headcount Planning with preferred experience with Anaplan. The right candidate will also have an understanding of regional and global HR processes. Working on headcount planning projects for large organizations and managing scope, schedules, resourcing, and budgets will be a huge plus!
- Drive multi-million dollar initiatives that impacts multiple cross-functional organizations
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously with little direction
- Demonstrate strong program management skillset; capable of seeing cross functional impacts/initiatives from inception through implementation
- Proactively communicate across multiple verticals and an understanding of both Regional and Global HR Processes
- Draft and present executive level presentations
- Guide both internal and external stakeholders to proactively mitigate risks, issues, decisions, and action items
- Lead requirement sessions and prioritization of requirements for current/future state processes based on both quantitative and qualitative outputs
- Prioritize requirements through SWOT analysis
- Provide recommendations and usher decisions in an environment through ambiguity to achieve synchronicity within project team
- 10+ years experience in technical project management
- Familiarity and experience working with SAP and Salesforce
- Experience operating independently and administering both complex and integrated project plans to include both internal and external deliverables
- Proven demonstration on managing budgets more than $5 million dollars
- Good standing of PMP, Agile certifications
- Medical or regulated industry experience
- Understanding of both regional and global HR processes
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize multiple, high-reaching priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrates best practices Organizational change management a plus
- Understanding of medical device company requirements and GxP processes a plus
- Big 4 experience (Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG, PwC) a plus
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The pay range for this role is $75 - $86 per hour. This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home