- Experience level: 5+ years in web design or UX design (can be combined)
- Self-directed, able to understand how to translate requirements into finished product without a lot of assistance
- Able to produce work that aligns to our design system, with accurate use of grid, fonts, padding, and AEM components from our library, with attention to detail and accuracy without needing someone to quality check work for errors.
- Familiarity with Figma and use of standard AEM components (does NOT need to author in AEM)
• Comfort working within a design system and common components in an AEM library
• Bachelors in a design related discipline such as Web Design or a related field of study
• 5+ years of professional experience in UX or Web Design
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home