- We are Process Automation team at Client.
- We help the org to automate repetitive mundane time-consuming process by either optimizing it with low-code/no-code platform (BPM) or mimicking user activities with RPA.
- Our team owns everything from discovery to delivery and support of the automated processes.
- We are looking to fill up the position in our BPM team, which uses Pega tool (low-code/no-code platform with system integration capabilities).
- Generally, Pega projects span across multiple departments and systems.
- All Pega projects drive efficiency in business process with workflow driven design and creating one stop portal for business user to operate instead of fragmented enterprise system (based on business flow)
- Sr. Pega Engineer/Junior Architect (preferred PCSSA certified)
- This role will be part of core Pega SME but overall having broader skills (both technical and soft-skills, some are listed below) to work across different teams – Product, business, broader engineering enterprise and work in collaboration of Client Engineering Manager and Solution Architect to drive solution design, estimation, code review, testing etc. in delivery space.
- We are not expecting to have pair programming for this role as we believe with requested skills, this candidate can play individual contributor role from the onset.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Primary: (Would prefer 5+ years of experience here)
- Pega PRPC 8.x + (All modules within the platform)
- Pega solutioning and work effort estimation techniques.
- Integration: REST/SOAP APIs, JSON, Message Queues etc.
- DB: Data Model, SQL Script
- Understanding of engineering architectures, strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Agile Development practical experience
- Willing to take ownership and accountability.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal, considering hybrid work culture) – Drive synergy across multiple teams across geography as needed.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technical skills quickly.
- Organized and methodical in tracking and prioritizing work and delivery.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home