- Data warehouse Projects
- Healthcare, Data Warehouse, Informatica and EXADATA ORACLE
- 8 to 10
- Informatica expertise with an emphasis on working with a diverse set of sources and targets, implementing auditing, error trapping/tracking, reusability and restartablilty, and the ability to troubleshoot and performance tune Informatica mappings, sessions and workflows
- Informatica PowerExchange CDC experience on Oracle, DB2, and Mainframe preferred
ORACLE PL/SQL or T-SQL experience
- Deep understanding of Data Warehousing principles with hands on experience with slowly changing dimensions and fact tables
- Informatica PowerCenter development with an emphasis on working with a diverse set of sources and targets, implementing auditing, error trapping/tracking, reusability and restartablilty, and the ability to troubleshoot and performance tune Informatica mappings, sessions and workflows
- Development of Informatica PowerExchange CDC Data Mappings and workflows to support real time ETL and Reporting.
- Development of PL/SQL to include execution of a number of queries in one block using single command, provide features to handle exceptions, extensive error checking, and create a PL/SQL unit such as procedures, functions, packages, triggers, and types, which are stored in the database for reuse by applications
- Design ETL within Data Warehouse and Operational Data Stores that are leveraged across the business to enable data driven decisions
- Lead team design, solutioning, development and support efforts
- Provide direction and mentor Team members
- Day to Day collaboration with Scrum Teams, providing support to our developers and testers
- Participation in a rotation for operations support, prod and non-prod
- Participation in software release and deployment activities
- ETL and Database tuning
- Provide scalable solutions for handling large data volumes (Terabytes of data)
- Develop design specifications, unit test plans, and troubleshoot client issues
- Work within an Agile Methodology environment for delivery
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
- Accountability in deliverables with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home