- Experience as NOC Tech providing Tier 1/2 support
- Understanding of OSI layers.
- Experience with Ethernet and Transport router/switch topology.
- Experience w/ Cisco/Juniper network equipment
- Ability to work flexible shifts as needed.
- Works on relatively straightforward installation and/or maintenance assignments on network switching equipment.
- Technician for customer/company network systems installation and/or maintenance activities.
- Monitors network operations and resolves routine network monitoring problems.
- Monitors network performance; conducts routine monitoring equipment installation and maintenance activities; resolves routine trouble tickets.
- Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 yrs related experience in specific area or equivalent.
- May require technical certification.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The pay range for this role is $17 per hour. This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home