- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years in marketing/general management of consumer packaged goods
- Experience managing a portfolio of brands ideally focused on innovation
- Someone who has the ability to cover soup to nuts (truly owning portfolio, managing P&L, Pricing architecture, etc.)
- Experience developing a new brand strategy from scratch
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home