The Sr. Digital Product Designer of Design Systems is responsible for supporting the delivery of our digital experience design throughout the ecosystem for their global brands.
As part of the companies' Digital Product Design & Research team, this highly visible and collaborative remote team member will support their digital products through the maintenance and continuous evolution of their Design System. This role is critical in upholding viable, usable, desirable, and inclusive digital experiences by shaping the design language used across their Digital Product organization.
Working with other designers, researchers, product managers, and developers, the Sr. Digital Product Designer creates and supports a cohesive Design System across all platforms, including responsive web, AEM, iOS and Android.
- Lead the design of our Design System, including visual and interaction design guidelines and standards for all supported platforms.
- Engage in the design process and review all product design artifacts to ensure they meet the intent of our design system component.
- Collaborate with engineering to ensure the adoption and implementation of the Design System across all platforms.
- Develop and maintain the design system documentation, including Design System principles, UI patterns, and component libraries for all supported platforms.
- Conduct user research and gather feedback to ensure that the Design System meets user needs, accessibility guidelines, and aligns with best practices for all supported platforms.
- Socialize and present newly supported Design System components with cross-functional teams and stakeholders with appropriate levels of fidelity and rationale.
- Participate in design reviews and critiques; solicit and provide constructive feedback across the spectrum of digital products.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in design and UX to ensure the design system stays relevant and innovative for all supported platforms.
- Mentor and coach junior designers and provide feedback on their work.
- Actively participate and partner with peers and team leadership to evangelize and drive design maturity across the team and support a strong remote team culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of digital product design or related work experience with corresponding portfolio with a focus on design systems for multiple platforms including AEM, iOS, and Android.
- Experience designing and maintaining design systems and creating guidelines and standards for multiple platforms.
- Strong proficiency in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Figma, Azure, Sketch, InVision Adobe Creative Suite and expertise of digital technologies (e.g., web, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Experienced in the development of artifacts such as sketches, storyboards, scenarios, process flows, IA visualizations, wireframes, prototypes, and design systems.
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative data to drive design solutions.
- A strong understanding and experience working across multiple modern methods (Design Thinking, Agile, Lean UX)
- Ability to work confidently in a highly-collaborative an iterative design process that includes giving, accepting, and responding to feedback and constructive critique
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home