- This position is needed to deliver the product gaps needed for NC contract for Provider Solution.
- The position is part of tech stack movement from adaptive portal to Healthcare Platform that will result into reduced cost, better client requirements alignment, improved consumer experience and banking future clients.
- Positions in this function create and deliver high quality system solutions for our applications, products and services across all technology functions.
- They consult with users and technology specialists to define business processes and the information systems for supporting those processes.
- Individuals in these roles may perform analysis and also serve as business liaisons to understand and refine business requirements.
- They provide technical support in developing systems that are cost effective and meet users’ requirements.
- This function works to create systems that work together in a cohesive manner, enforcing standards and methods consistently across the enterprise.
- Roles may support both current system improvements and maintenance along with new system development.
- Company thought leader.
- Functional SME.
- Broad business approach.
- Resource to senior leadership.
- Develops pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends.
- Predicts emerging customer needs and develops innovative solutions to meet them.
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business.
- Participates in the development of business strategy.
- Develops and manages business plans to achieve objectives.
- Leads large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives.
- Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences.
- Influences senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches.
- May have segment-wide impact.
- Directs cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams.
- As the Provider Technical Product Owner, you will be responsible to enhance the game changing Medicaid/Medicare Provider Management platform to meet the State Medicaid Provider market needs using the cutting-edge technology. This includes innovative solution for Provider Enrollment, credentialling and Verification, Monitoring on regular cadence, analytics for business functions, key business operations and performance metrics. Your efforts will result in increased user and platform adoption, improved user experience, and better Product-Market alignment.
- The Provider Technical Product Owner will build and launch multiple modules/features from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on industry experience. S/he will contribute to evolve the Product roadmap based on the market research, Certification compliance requirements, RFP requirements, competitive analysis, etc., and enable the transformation of roadmap features to Production, while working with strategic and IT product management and development teams.
- The ideal candidate must possess a blend of product, business, and technical expertise; a big picture vision, and the drive to make that a reality.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of overall Software Industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management and development with a heavily technology-based focus, using Agile principles.
- 3+ years of experience in Provider enrollment and management part of the State Medicaid Systems, development and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, MIS, Computer Science
- Experience with road mapping tool – Aha
- Experience Agile tool – Rally
- Experience with Content Management - MS Teams, Sharepoint, Confluence
- Experience with ALM managing defects
- Experience with mentor and coaching junior product owners
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home