- 5+ years of professional data science experience.
- Able to develop algorithms and predictive models to solve critical business problems for Salesforce, including the development of smarter CRM applications.
- Able to build solutions using modern data wrangling, analysis, and visualization tools such as Tableau, Einstein Analytics, Datorama and Google Data Studio.
- Able to interface with product teams and executives, modulating communication to match the audience.
- Develop tools and libraries that will help us to surface deeper more valuable insights faster.
- Strong expertise in at least two of the following the clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Industry Solutions
- Experience in the field of business intelligence, data science, information management, or consulting.
- Hands-on expertise with at one or more of the following: modern data wrangling, statistical data analysis, or visualization tool (e.g., Tableau, SQL, Python, R, Alteryx, Einstein Analytics, Datorama, PowerBI, Qlik, Spotfire, QuickSight, Data Studio, Looker, etc.)
- Able to design/develop insightful analytics deliverables via a variety of techniques including requirements gathering, data profiling, data analysis, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, use case definition, data visualization, and data storytelling.
- You will be responsible for the design and development of insightful analytics deliverables via a variety of techniques including requirements gathering, data profiling, data analysis, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, use case definition, data visualization, and data storytelling.
- Comfortable with languages such as SQL, python and R and able to collaborate with engineering teams on coding solutions to business problems
- Able to define logical data models and develop the required supporting data architecture (e.g., reporting aggregates, data layer, data mart).
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home