- Leverage data for leadership decision making related to inventory, sales, costing, and financial management.
- Maintain thorough set of data reports and dashboards that allow leadership to anticipate needs of business; provide timely and actionable analysis.
- Interact with Sales, Product, and Purchasing/Inventory teams to develop and execute a strategic long range demand plan that supports the brand's direction and financial goals.
- Maintain thorough sales data reports, identify positive and negative sales trends.
- Develop and manage optimal product lifecycle standards to achieve ideal inventory levels, turns, and maximum sell price.
- Maintain inventory availability reporting for internal and external use.
- Provide ongoing analysis and reporting for leadership.
Systems and Data Usage
- Thoroughly understand available data and optimal usage/integration - including product, inventory, and customer data.
- Drive the plans for consistent use of our systems and technology to manage, update, integrate, report, and action on our data.
- Drive the plans for consistent use of our systems and technology to bring efficiencies to company processes.
- Oversee product development calendar and PLM system.
- Identify and vet key business projects with leadership team, with strong emphasis on IT and Data-related projects.
- Develop a project scope and full plan for each assigned project.
- Execute each project on time, including necessary testing, documentation, communications, and training.
- Direct and participate on ad hoc committees and task forces as needed.
Additional duties as required.
- 5+ years of experience related to business analytics and project management.
- College degree in business, math or related.
- Exceptionally strong user of Microsoft Excel and pivot tables.
- Experience with data analysis, database, and project management tools/software; PLM experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical/math mind.
- Creative problem solver.
- Understanding of product costing models.
- Experience leading teams through project management and ensuring timelines are met.
- Experience with inventory-based business.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Team player, able to lead/train others.
- Interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growth business and wear multiple hats.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home