- Power BI Development experience
- SQL Query experience
- SQL DBA; SSIS; Supporting complex data extract, transformation and load (ETL)
- BI development of visual reports, KPI scorecards and dashboards using Power BI Desktop
- Ability to identify BI application performance issues and performance-tuning Exposure to multiple tools, applications and backend data sets
· Ideal candidate will be able to pass a U.S. Public Trust screening for potential U.S. Federal work.
· Experience with database systems, reporting and analysis tools such as: MS SQL Server (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), Power BI, MySQL, SalesForce, Oracle BI, SAP Business Objects, MS Excel, MS Access, Tableau, etc…
· Experienced in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts and methodologies.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required to communicate with business leaders and end users.
· Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, research and problem-solving skills.
· Strong collaboration and communications skills.
· Project management skills and process improvement skills.
· Telecommunications industry experience preferred.
· Genesys Cloud experience preferred.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The pay range for this role is $54 - $64 per hour. This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home